sexta-feira, maio 13, 2011

"A"

Well, I'll write this one in English. No, I'm not trying to show my skills, I just thought about this in English (and I really don't want to translate it). If you have any doubt, ask me. And if you see any mistake, do not correct me. I'm having Writing classes for it. (: Thanks! (Sorry if it sounded rude.)


I know what is going to happen, I really do. I feel it.
I thought I was wrong, but this week I talked to myself a little bit more about it and now I'm sure.
(There are many ways to talk to myself. Including playing tarot.)

I know you are there, somewhere.
I look for you everywhere I go. Even knowing it's not time yet.
The truth is that I know where to find you. I feel it.
But it's not time yet.

I'm a little afraid of being wrong, but I try to keep my hope strong.

I look at the moon and I ask myself if you're looking at it too.
I'm waiting for the day I'll have you by my side to do it. (This is so gay, but it's true LOL)
I know that I don't dream about you because I've never seen your face. This is bad. =/
And I ask myself all the time how/when we are going to meet each other. How you look like. What color your hair is. How your smell is.
Well, I think I know your name, but I want to be sure.

Do you think about me too?

It'll be nice to meet you. I'm already in love. LOL

(I know it sounds crazy, but it's hard to explain this feeling)

Bjmordida.

8 comentários:

Patricia S. disse...

(Nice! Well, I'll write this in English too, then)

All I havo to say is that your hopes are right.
And if you feel even slightly afraid of being wrong, it means that you don't have enough faith.
Just don't worry about that, ok?

And it's important to completely trust your feelings.

cherry cherry :3

bess disse...

I was going to write a post in English too at my blog today! Seriously, what the fuck?

I am rather curious about what this text is talking about, lol :P What I can say from reading it is... go for it. Don't be afraid to be wrong. I know it's cliché and silly as fuck, but listen to your heart and follow it. :)

Victor Luis disse...

ENGLISH? ALLS RUN

Oh well...

I know what you are talking about, but remember: You can't see timelines when " talking to yourself ". Don't expect too much, but also don't expect nothing. Or do you seriously think you're the only one waiting for The Empress to appear?

"The truth is that I know where to find you "

Well, I don't get that. But good luck, nevertheless.

" How your smell is. "

That is creepy. Really.

P.S. - Bess, if you are who I think you are, I'm looking forward to your post. And I will seriously give you a *vadiatapa* for not posting more often.

Kissbite

Victor Luis disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Unknown disse...

You know, sometimes it (writing in english) comes to me like a desire. I never let it go and always make it satisfied. For me it feels like no one else could reach me there, when I'm writing.

And, about the things you've written... Maybe I don't know what to say about it... But, "don't stop believing!" xD

The thing is that it reminded me of this song; check it later ;D
http://letras.terra.com.br/il-divo/1089145/

"Follow your heart
Let your love lead through the darkness
Back to a place you once knew
I believe, I believe, I believe in you."

Beijos:*

Nee disse...

Patee: I think I have enough faith, but I also think it's pretty normal to be afraid. Feelings are so... Hard to deal... Even if you're sure about something, you may think that you're wrong... Because it's just feelings, u know? People always make u be afraid of your feelings. Like thoughts and plans are better than feelings and dreams.
Well, except u! Thanks for supporting me, sweetie!
Bjmordida!

Bess: Gosh, how about ur blog?! Could u please send it to me again?
If u wanna talk about it, I'll explain what this text means. =P
Yeah, this is a bit cliché, but it's a nice thing to say (that's why it's cliché)! Thank u!
Bjmordida!

Victor: Thanks for the advice, but I think I'm okay. Well, let my gay side be happy! LOL It's so nice to find someone who smells good! (: U smell good, so u can't complain about it! =P
Bjmordida!

Carol: It's so nice to write in English! =3 I stopped doing it for a while, but now I'm back! XD
I won't stop believing! It's so good to believe in sth, u know... 8D
It's a great song. :3 Thanks for sharing it!
Bjmordida!

Mandy disse...

Your english is *fantastic*!

Nee disse...

Thank u very much! Wow, reading this made me happy. Thanks for it! :D