sábado, dezembro 03, 2011

Not perfect, but still good

I don't want a perfect life.
I just want to live.
I said LIVE, not simply exist.
It is so easy to forget what really matters.
To tell the truth, I don't forget.
People want me to forget, and I just don't know why.
They think I am not happy. Or that I should not be happy.
Not right now.
They think I don't have anything.
But I do.
I don't need money, I don't need to drink, I don't need to hook up with every sexy girl I know.
I am okay with who I am. Why aren't they?
Do they know what really makes me happy?
Of course they don't.
They don't want to know me. They just want me to change.
I will not.
I have almost everything I need to have a wonderful (not perfect! I prefer this way!) life.
Do they know what really matters for me? Do they know what really matters for themselves?
I know I don't live my life the way I want to, but.... Do you know why?
Because of them.
Probably you have the same problem as me.

I don't know.
I am really tired of this shit.

2 comentários:

disse...

oi, eu li, bjs

Unknown disse...

"Probably you have the same problem as me."
É bem assim...