segunda-feira, julho 09, 2012

Wonder Woman

I always wish I could protect you from everything and everyone, but I cannot. Not because I am weak or something like that, it is because I cannot fight your fights, even if I really want to do so. I used to feel weak. I used to feel like I am not brave enough to take care of you. Well, something has changed.
I know I should not, but I always try to be, I don't know, like Wonder Woman. I am always looking for a way to get stronger. I feel like if I show you that I am brave, you will get braver. When you cry, I cry too. It is not because I am feeling weak (like I used to feel), it is because I feel your pain and I feel a little bit useless for not being able to protect you every time. Well, you can be sure that I am thinking about good things, though. I don't know, I just try to be positive and to give you a "positive energy". I try to show you all my love to make you feel better.

As I said, I cannot fight your fights. But you can be sure that I will be always here, to cheer you up and to take care of you if you get hurt. And you can be sure I am not the only one by your side.

Bjmordida

PS: It reminds me of two songs of t.A.T.u.



Nenhum comentário: